Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mariah Is Nekkid?


It's 9am, I have VH1 on by accident. I see Mariah, so I leave it on as I go about my business.

I'm a Mariah fan because she's a diva, her music is kinda irrelevant, pop medical waste, but you know whatever.

So but I'm wondering ..... at this stage of the game, does she still need to make video's with her tits and ass hanging out all over the place?


Is this necessary?

No, I'm asking ... cause maybe it is.


I mean, nice shape and she looks great and all ...

but how about a little RESSSSSSSSSSPECT!

I wonder if Justin will be wearing hot shorts when he's 35, teasing viewers with imagery of his scrotum. Sure I'd throw up, but if Mariah, who is a legitimately talented vocalist, is forced into reducing herself to looking like a street walker for a computer guy in her video's at 35! then I feel Justin should have to wear a scrotum bra ... you know, to make them look perky. I'll be the first one screaming, "Woohooo!" and taking short breaks to hork into my barf bag.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny as usual Sandy. I did enjoy the video though. So true about male pop stars. They should be put under the same pressure to apprear young and be sex symbols.

Anonymous said...

I feel the exact same way. I've always said that about Mariah too. Great singer I don't know why she always exposes herself.

Unknown said...

This video was a lame excuse for Mariah to wear as little clothes as possible and show off her "im ready to promote an album" body, her hair fan, and update slow motion effects.

Anonymous said...

LOL. Whoa! It is Kenneth from 30 Rock!

LOL. I could barely watch that video. And I loved the sick scrotum bit. Hahahaha.

Vera Smith said...

Sex sells! At least she's curvy. But yes, I'm def. more of a fan of the artists with some decency. Perhaps we could show classical beauty as oppossed to slutty beauty.

Anonymous said...

tell the truth though, would any of us be talking about or paying attention to her right now if she wasn't parading around in her underwear? and ok, did her tits get bigger? cuz trust me, them things weren't that meaty a few years ago.

Anonymous said...

I don't know about you but I wouldn't mind seeing Mariah Naked :D
I think her video was made just to tease us Lesbians!
Plain and simple, Mariah is H O T ! !
and I support her nudity 100%
hahaha

Anonymous said...

lol I coudln't agree more! Justin should have to buy a support bra when gravity hits and we can all vomit in barf bags lol

Anonymous said...

well i would rather look at mariah's lady lumps than some guy's squirrely nutz.