Monday, February 25, 2008

Feb 23 SNL Opener and Some Afterthoughts


If anyone got to see this whole clip it was hilarious. The beginning was the funniest part though. SNL demanded Youtube take it down for copyright :/



And thanks to Gregory for forwarding it and the lovely email stating, "Please, we don't need anymore sausage in the white house."





Side note:

I was a lot more motivated by this election before the debates. I've since become a bit disenchanted.

I've shared the sentiment of anger with fellow feminists at women for not supporting Hillary. Yet I understand she is a very complicated person. By the way she's been talking, it sounds like she's ripe and ready to step into office and start dropping bombs all over the Balkans circa 1999. I have some personal sympathies regarding that issue and I hate war. As it turns out the other porker face has the same plans. So I will complain and moan and groan but yeah, I'm voting for her. I'm not in a fantasy world. I follow what these nimrods are doing and I question everything. I don't think she's Jesus and I don't masturbate thinking about her. I just think she's more qualified for the job even though I have mixed feelings about her.

And the way the two of them bicker gives me anxiety attacks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AGREE. I WILL BE VOTING FOR HILLARY REGARDLESS OF A FEW ISSUES I AM AMBIVALENT ABOUT. WE NEED A WOMAN PRESIDENT, AND THE TIME HAS COME!

Anonymous said...

This video made me spit my coffee out on my keyboard. Thanks for the morning laugh. I'm voting for Hillary too. We won't get another chance in our lifetime to have a woman seated in the white house.

Anonymous said...

Women wonder why men don't respect them. There is a woman in the white house and they won't even support her. The skit was so funny and so true I watched it Saturday.

Anonymous said...

This skit was so funny. It's a shame SNL pulled the whole thing from Youtube. Obamites go into a violent tirade just for asking any questions on any position at all. Won't last long. People want answers. Who is this person? We have questions.