Saturday, January 12, 2008

My Letter to the Borough President


"Hi,

I take my money to Westchester and shop there to avoid the vulture-like meter attendants locally.

Thanks,
Sandi T."


Sunny and 52 in January, nice treat. Thinking of going out and doing some much needed shopping. I'll drive to Westchester and spend all of my millions there, as to avoid the vulture-like meter attendants locally. Smart borough president we have, thought he should know how brilliant he was.

Just paid another $125. parking ticket. It was $115. and supposed to be in a "hearing" but they instead decided it was "past due." Nice scam they have going on NYC motorists. Meter maids should all choke, but what am I going to do, take the train all the time and huff the straights B.O.? J/K J/K no I'm not, yes I am, no, yes, no ...


If you're interested in shirts come check out the apparel shop:

http://thelesbianmafia.spreadshirt.com/

I'll be adding new fun merchandise at some point.

In the meantime, I touch myself to Jimmy Justice videos.



Not exactly thrilled with him calling that lady a cunt but, lol ...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO great letter.

Those videos are hysterical.

Love your blog.

Anonymous said...

I totally understand his feeling on this.

But is it only the women officers that do it. Did you notice that on other videos when there is a man he could confront he picks on the woman?

Just an observation. make you own conclusion.

Anonymous said...

Those tickets are robbery. We pay $20. in Buffalo. They're trying to raise it to $35. That guy is funny as hell. Excellent idea to write to your borough president. Maybe they don't need our residency.

Unknown said...

Sandi, I know we've discussed this, and I'm trying to figure out a way to help... but, you see, I'm so comfortable and cozy "paying" $2.00/ticket (I say "paying" because, well, I rarely actually send in the money, and I'm not in jail yet), that my motivation is lacking.

Moral of the story: comfort breeds laziness... somehow I think there's a political issue in there... maybe?


Anyway, don't want to rub it in, really just wanted to say "hey, how YOU doin'?!"

Maybe you should have a bake sale, or a fundraiser jar... like "Pennies for Suck-ass Parking Tickets" or something.

xxxxxxx,
Madison